Skip to main content

Crazy Win

 πŸ˜ Crazy Win

Most of the people near to Colombo know the 'One Galle face Shopping Mole'. So, there is a gamming zone to win different kind of teddies by putting 100 rupee. πŸ˜† That is the only one game, that  can do at there, the people who are in mid range families like us. 

So, one day our lectures were ended earlier. Then we planned in a jiffy to visit 'One Galle Face'. So, we visited there and took lots of photos by walking everywhere. πŸ˜‚Because that is the only one thing, that can do with out money at there. 

Then we moved to the gamming zone. Actually, I had tried that game another day before that day. It means already I had wasted 100 rupee for that game. 😐But I couldn't win. So, that day was my second day of trying that game. 

So, I checked patiently and put my 100 rupee to a box with full of beautiful bunnies. 

OMG!!!!!!  Yah.......I won . I won ... Yah...........


Lottery winner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Actually, I felt very happy like I won a lottery. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


The special thing was, my friend tried it for the first day. What a luckily person! She also could win another bunny. 😍😍

Actually, it is a crazy game like a gamble. So, warn you to don't try it. πŸ˜’πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ’’



Blogged by,

Limal Hasara  (Mu/21/109)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prehistoric Beli Lena - Kithulgala (Kithulgala Cave) ⛰

Me (Isn't it looks like a Archeologist πŸ˜‚)   Prehistoric Beli Lena (Kitulgala Cave) With the first hear of the name ‘Kitulgala’ locals as well as foreigners reminder the water rafting and adventure activities at kitulgala. πŸ„‍♂️🚣‍♀️ But there is a place that amazing and historic. That is kithulgala Beli Lena. ⛰ Belilena is a large cave located 8KM from the town of Kithulgala, Sri Lanka.  Beli lena , has announced as a place that is with high prehistoric value by the Department of Archeology, Sri Lanka.πŸ”΄πŸ”Š  Amazing Waterfall According to the archeological excavations , this cave has found as a place that prehistoric Balangoda human were lived, before 32000 years ago.πŸ‚πŸ’€ Later on , this cave has used as a Buddhist temple, it can be recognized by the main entrance gate and the other small room.   ☸️    I am proud to be a person who has visited this cave. Because definitely most of the people didn't have visited and also don't like to visit.     In...

Ambuluwawa Tower / Gampola / Sri lanka

Me ( 2nd from the left) with my Neighbour πŸ’“ Ambuluwawa Tower / Sri Lanka Ambuluwawa is a very famous tower in Sri Lanka among the travelers.  It is located on a top of a peak near to the Gampola town Sri Lanka.  The speciality  of this tower is, when going up to the tower, the stairs are less. It is designed so that only one person can travel.  My experience about Ambuluwawa Tower. Ambuluwawa Tower This journey is one my favourite in my journey list.  Me and my neighbours visited there by train 🚊and got down at Gampola railway station and took a bus to Ambuluwawa.🚌  There was a three wheel service to climb the peak but we we went on foot with very joy.🦢 The view that can see from the top of the tower is very picturesque.☁   Actually there are no words to explain that feelings.  The day that we were visited , there was a misty climate . So I felt like I was in the sky. We took lots of selfies and photos and we enjoyed a lot. Me (red colour...

Lunch in a Mat

           Lunch in a Mat It was a Sinha-Hindu Aluth Avurudu day. Our home is next to our uncle's home. So after doing rituals, we were used to move there. So that day Avurudu rituals were ended around 10.00 a.m. Our youngest sister made on idea for a out door lunch in a mat. Finally her idea was succeed. My two elder sisters, two younger sisters and me helped our mothers to prepare meals.    crazy me   Finally we prepared a very delicious meal for our lunch then we carried meal pots to the mat. Then we enjoyed our lunch with very joy. Actually  that experience was very funny. Though, it was a new experience for us, Muslims have their meal always that way. I mean by sitting on the floor.                                                                      ...