Skip to main content

The Day I Met My Love

   The Day  I Met My Love  πŸ’“

 The day I  met my pet was an unforgetable day in my life. One day I visited one of  my Uncle's home with my family. So, there were three cute baby cats behind there home. That all cats had very cute faces and beautiful rectangle shape tails. πŸ˜„πŸ’ So, I asked from my uncle for the reason for the grand beauty tails of its. So, uncle said that their mother is a local one and father is an original Persian cat.

At the first sight, one cute cat could steal my heart.πŸ’• So, I brought it home. Now it is near eight years old. It is a girl and her name is 'Bansi'. She is an Persian cross cat. It is chubby and cute. It has lots of fur and a beautiful large inflatted tail. Actually sleeping is its cutest part. It always sleeps by leaning on something. Sometimes, it sleeps by keeping it's four legs to up side. 


When I come back after gong out from home, It comes near to me and keeps it's head on my legs. It is an effort to say that it was vey bored without me whole the day.😒😭😡

The other special thing is, It doesn't go any other homes. when we go, it stops at the gate and looking forward until we come. Because normal local cats doesn't have this habit, our Neighbours and visitors who come our home, highly appreciate my Bansi. πŸ’“

So, I love it a bunch and I don't know who dies earlier. But, I'll take care of it until I die.πŸ’“πŸ˜˜πŸ±πŸˆ
    

  
Blogged by
Limal Hasara 
(Mu/21/109)


Comments

  1. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί My ΰΆΆΰΆ±්ΰ·ƒී !!
    If I were there close to your place, anyhow I would steal it πŸ˜«πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prehistoric Beli Lena - Kithulgala (Kithulgala Cave) ⛰

Me (Isn't it looks like a Archeologist πŸ˜‚)   Prehistoric Beli Lena (Kitulgala Cave) With the first hear of the name ‘Kitulgala’ locals as well as foreigners reminder the water rafting and adventure activities at kitulgala. πŸ„‍♂️🚣‍♀️ But there is a place that amazing and historic. That is kithulgala Beli Lena. ⛰ Belilena is a large cave located 8KM from the town of Kithulgala, Sri Lanka.  Beli lena , has announced as a place that is with high prehistoric value by the Department of Archeology, Sri Lanka.πŸ”΄πŸ”Š  Amazing Waterfall According to the archeological excavations , this cave has found as a place that prehistoric Balangoda human were lived, before 32000 years ago.πŸ‚πŸ’€ Later on , this cave has used as a Buddhist temple, it can be recognized by the main entrance gate and the other small room.   ☸️    I am proud to be a person who has visited this cave. Because definitely most of the people didn't have visited and also don't like to visit.     In...

Ambuluwawa Tower / Gampola / Sri lanka

Me ( 2nd from the left) with my Neighbour πŸ’“ Ambuluwawa Tower / Sri Lanka Ambuluwawa is a very famous tower in Sri Lanka among the travelers.  It is located on a top of a peak near to the Gampola town Sri Lanka.  The speciality  of this tower is, when going up to the tower, the stairs are less. It is designed so that only one person can travel.  My experience about Ambuluwawa Tower. Ambuluwawa Tower This journey is one my favourite in my journey list.  Me and my neighbours visited there by train 🚊and got down at Gampola railway station and took a bus to Ambuluwawa.🚌  There was a three wheel service to climb the peak but we we went on foot with very joy.🦢 The view that can see from the top of the tower is very picturesque.☁   Actually there are no words to explain that feelings.  The day that we were visited , there was a misty climate . So I felt like I was in the sky. We took lots of selfies and photos and we enjoyed a lot. Me (red colour...

Lunch in a Mat

           Lunch in a Mat It was a Sinha-Hindu Aluth Avurudu day. Our home is next to our uncle's home. So after doing rituals, we were used to move there. So that day Avurudu rituals were ended around 10.00 a.m. Our youngest sister made on idea for a out door lunch in a mat. Finally her idea was succeed. My two elder sisters, two younger sisters and me helped our mothers to prepare meals.    crazy me   Finally we prepared a very delicious meal for our lunch then we carried meal pots to the mat. Then we enjoyed our lunch with very joy. Actually  that experience was very funny. Though, it was a new experience for us, Muslims have their meal always that way. I mean by sitting on the floor.                                                                      ...